Saturday, July 4, 2009

An Experiential Journey


NOTE: The best way to read this blog is to start from the beginning. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, click on "earlier posts," until you find the start of the blog.

I just returned from China, and words cannot express how amazing this journey to the Eastern Hemisphere changed my views of the world. I learned so much about China, and I cannot wait to share what I learned with my students at Brookwood Middle School. Out of all the study tours I have had the opportunity to participate in--this one outshines them all. The National Consortium for Teaching about Asia, the East Asian Studies Center at Indiana University, and the Freeman Foundation are all incredible organizations that believe teachers can inspire others through their journeys to East Asia. I am so thankful to have been a part of such an amazing team of educators! All I can saw is WOW--what an experiential journey!

1 comment: